- Registration is required to attend all classes.
- Registration is available on a first come first served basis.
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students and maximum of 10 students.
- Refunds will not be issued with less than 1 week notice. For example: If a class is to start on a Sunday, the student must notify F&S Fabrics of cancellation no later than close of business on the prior Sunday in order to receive a full refund.
- If the minimum number of students is not reached 3 days before the start of class it will be canceled and refunds issued to any students that have registered.
- If a student misses a class it is up to the Instructor's discretion whether or not it can be made up.
- Kid's classes are for ages 8-13. Teen classes are for ages 14-17. Adult classes are ages 18+.
- Liability waiver must be signed and collected for ALL students under age 18.
- Kids and teens under 18 must wear closed toe shoes.
- Supply list will be given/emailed to each student upon registration.
- Samples of each project will be available to see in the store 1 month prior to the start of class.
New Products For October - Sewing Classes
Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199